Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Slogans For Landscaping Companies

Hello!

So ... I start by saying that with so many fine people I know what an LJ, and I do not think little xD.
However, even if I do not know if and when my will become such, with content of some kind, at least one opening messaggino (or whatever), I was glad to leave, so ... welcome to all those who passed here!

brief presentation? Ok, a brief presentation.

I am 27 years old, of Bologna, Italy, if the case goes to some stranger, but it is clear from the language, then a clarification is pretty useless.
I love reading, writing (when I find the strength and will be uploading my stories here -__-), also love the show and my passions are Supernatural and Roswell. My main ship are Michael and Mary, Ron and Hermione, and, last but not least, Sam and Dean!
Yes, I admit, I am a huge wincest, and who dares to say something ... to say, do not give a damn!

What else? Nothing too interesting, I guess, so I guess that's enough for now, I would not do surfeit of news!

Greetings to all, kisses, kisses!



Nico PS: Today HP released and the Order of the Phoenix! And Go! xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment