Saturday, September 18, 2010

Air Brake Flight Simulator X

Presentations and prologue of the Garcia family

So ..... I have to start with Martina attend the first high school and are in Turin.
I love playing the sims and they are 4 years that torment my poor families.
I chose to start posting something because I saw lots of people who do it and I fell in love with all the stories that are in circulation and I tried to tell mine.
Then go!
The first story I would tell you that is held in AcquaBlu Village, Mall of the Bay of Belladonna. Our family is composed of parenchyma and Garcia: Maria
, very old lady attacked the money to the family, that passing a wild night with a stranger became pregnant with twins three


Estrella, the wisest and work of the three (in the photo is no good, but the one with the spaceship head)

Anna, the heartthrob of the three

And last, the heiress Consuelo with a person who knows the next time


To end up here today you again as soon as possible .. .. to know another family, that of Aroldeaux

0 comments:

Post a Comment