Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Where Can I Buy London Fruit And Herb Tea?

the beginning (first part)

all start a year or two before I can not remember exactly, I only remember that it was a Saturday night like many others, I got up in the morning with a strange feeling, I can not describe exactly what I tried but it seemed All very strange everything from the most mundane to the most serious seemed strangely everything correct, as every morning I got up to go wash my face before going to drink coffee, I remember that as soon as I opened the bathroom door was instinctive stoop of a hook shot and then deliver the perfect vacuum, but I was pretty sure I heard a blast of air coming toward me, but when I raised his eyes did not notice anything strange or different from usual, I remained motionless for a few moments to the empty set then shook my head playing down to myself "maybe I have to stop smoking nhaaaaaa" then I mentioned a funny smile, then open faucet sink, when that strange feeling again;
the sound of water touched the cold porcelain became unbearable, it seemed that I had a waterfall a few meters away from the ears, even managed to hear the frolicking in a distinct of a fly outside the bathroom window, every little gust of wind made my hands to collect the water, I could hear everything so absurd, until I found myself bent over the sink with water still in the hands halfway between the ceramics and my face, it was then that the look, feel clearly a female voice very sensual and psychedelic take that name once, then another in the end feel clearly tell me almost as if it were inside my head: "Marcus, Marcus love, today's the day, today we gather for good, wake up wake up my love" then suddenly lifted his head slamming against the mirror placed over the sink, I shook my head by water drops from almost everywhere in the bathroom and said aloud: "ok now do the numbers, I hear the voices well, maybe we just needed this is the case of stop smoking ..????!!! nhaaaaaaaaa maybe not but I need someone to show me good, "concluded then grabbing a towel, maybe I was just still half asleep, or perhaps I was tired after considering the few hours of sleep do the notes, the fact is that I did not find a real explanation for that voice, so I decided to get me a coffee, so I went into the kitchen but exactly half way up the stairs that cold shiver down my spine I rimpedi to move and the voice, that voice telling me back in to wake me up very clearly that today was the big day, or more accurately him requesting that certain Marcus, the fact is that I could not understand what I was happening;
as usual the bus was late and that I had run as usual and not to be late but .. "Balls that should already be here, cabbage about ten minutes ago" I lose out loud while waiting at the bus stop I light a cigarette I just in time to light a phone ringing me, who I could look strange if Mery, \u0026lt;\u0026lt;oh but you have not taken the bus? is not too late? I expect others, what time I'll see you then?>> replied hastily, the bus finally arrived, I do not know why but I was firmly convinced I turned to the road towards the bus but nothing, "I have savings in a hurry for anything," when suddenly the bus to get there, it was a simple case seriously or I'd get there just before it appeared from behind the curve?, I had no idea and did not want to resent, and pretended nothing salts obliterating the usual multi use my ticket already stamped so many times that they will not be hardly the stamp of the transport, is of the fact that I sat in the usual places to 4 and I put my headphones, then glancing out the window blurted out a sigh and said, to myself, "another trip stresssante, luck does not take long to reach. "
listened to one of my favorite songs on your MP3 player with headphones at high volume as usual, especially the adorable island completely when traveling, especially with that song when suddenly my eyes became puzzled, "I know this song by heart and had never noticed these strange noises," I thought to myself, then clearly hear a female voice say: "Aia cazzu" I shook my head as if to recover, when you hear a strange smell in the air, un'odore never heard before, but strangely inviting un'odore was sweet, with a gentle but persistent aftertaste of iron was at least as it should be if it were tasting the thing in question that gave off the smell, I continued to feel the smell for a few minutes later I found myself thinking, "blood" I can not understand why but the smell reminded me the blood, I turned instinctively toward the front ahead of me somewhere and I noticed a girl who was bleeding from a finger, she had cut nail-biting, collected the head, "no can not be, not I have really smelled the blood of that girl seee is absurd, "I thought to voice almost inaudible to the rest of the bus, then I risistemai headphones and pretended to nothing but my thoughts were fixed on all those strange episodes before then in the bathroom to the coffee machine, after the bus stop again and now that I could not find a logical explanation to all those strange coincidences .. stood still some of the volume notch and decided to try not to think about it after I talked to the other in front of a nice bottle of cold beer, now there was no need to think about anything except the fact that I was going to join the group and that I would have fun because it was Saturday.
finally arrived I was nearly separated from the others only one damn red light on time, while with a smile began to put away the player and try to see who we were already on the bench, from the glass of the bus, when suddenly you feel as if ste was speaking in front of me to say, "due to arrive, I'm sure, maybe it's already at the station";
again I looked around and there was no word was a good twenty yards and having heard them before me did not make sense, then the bus finally started to see and share all or most when I noticed something unusual to say the least and humanly impossible, there was a new girl, but it was not unusual this was the way she was dressed, had siting white, all hand embroidered with lace neckline and sleeves rounded, fully discovered until after end of the back or a little less, and turned toward me I was absolutely sure, I can not explain to me how en why but she was staring right at me, then smiled and shook my head then interrupted by the voice of the driver who asked me if I had to get, is an annual nodding his head and grabbed my bag, heading towards the exit thinking about what it was that stretch of road to success and if I had really seen the new girl or whoever it was with others, there was more understanding , nothing, everything was going too fast and too many things all at once, I did not understand why they were happening to me and how come all together? I found a decent answer I could not know what I knew, however, is precisely that it was Saturday and I wanted to pull out of the ordinary so no thoughts or concerns for that time was Monday, or at least that's what I hoped.

0 comments:

Post a Comment