Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Dot On Bottom On Beer Can

Now or Never!

First post.

I should say something catchy. Maybe.


your brains! JUICE The meninges! Rack your brains!
...

....

.....

......

.......

* POOF *

I've already burned that poor neuron wandering alone (and I stress for a long time. - N: Uhuhuh, done that!) In the Sahara Desert ; of my brain. D'oh!
'nuff said, January 5, 2011 Today I finally decided to join livejournal.
was almost a month that I thought about, but never found the time and especially the desire (yes, alas, I am a sloth DOC! Series: "More sleep and more sleep!" * yawn *) to make it.
probably overnight if I had not had a dream quite convoluted, I would not be here writing.
To tell the truth, I do not remember much but just a moment in particular. And that moment, I might add. Let me explain ...



There was a strange white light that enveloped everything around me, or probably I was in the middle of nothing cosmic. However, this dazzling light was so soft that it's like being inside a cloud.
I felt muffled enough to find crushed to earth (literally). * * paradise mode on
Suddenly, from pure white, sprouts a rainbow and an open hand that tends toward me. She was a slender hand and well maintained (manicure to go around. Hihihi) anellozzo with a finger, not at all flashy SHORTLY.
You already know who I'm talking about??

Arashi Fan, advanced as the storm clouds ... hear hear ... was our dear

MATSUMOTO JUN \u0026lt;3 .
The legendary nutria stylish and unique!

Needless to say, when I addressed one of the famous smiles heartbreaker, do not think twice and I've got literally Zompa me!
I was at the height of happiness, the thrill I felt on the skin that heralds one of those magic moments that you remember for the rest of your life. Everything was perfect: her eyes were already a little heart and the burr was the glue between us (in hindsight, this is not such a pretty picture to see: yuck:) when ...
BEEEEEEP! BEEEEEEP! BEEEEEEP!
Yes, once again note my arch-enemy "infrangi.sogni.proprio.sul.piĆ¹.bello.tanto.io.servo.solo.a.questo" came into action.
Sniff ... sniff ... sniff ... that blow!
However, I am convinced that I dreamed it because yesterday I put a new desktop background. Obviously, it is dedicated Matsujun! : Triplosbav:
(* NDA = Jun portrays the picture of the desktop half naked. KyAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cough * _ to avoid the urletti fangirl extreme. Ricomponiamoci! _coff
* And what does the lovely horny Ooshima-san. * Himitsu no Arashi-chan HanaYori Dango Final SP * docet).

I would say that in addition to the image of paradise Jun, this livejournal I will serve mainly to express myself in all my glory (Buhahahah!) and review (the good) all the non-quantifiable-why-are-too many episodes of the drama and the various film jappici I have accumulated over the time . * My pc for mercy! *

So, for starters, tonight I plan to see me (accompanied by the inevitable bowl of popcorn * * yum) and the making of the film
PIKA ☆ NCHI - Life Is Hard dakedo Happy of the (then) Arabimbi.
Author's note: I do not know why but when I think of PIKA ☆ NCHI, I will only think of the color yellow.
Bah, you PIKA_PIKA Pikachu.

Who knows?

Anyway, let's go girls!


0 comments:

Post a Comment