Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Usb To Rca Radio Shack

luna_legacy @ 2008-03-25T14: 20:00

This is a legacy that I have seen some time ago ... Do not know the name, but the rules are the same as the legacy standard, except that you start with a sim monster. I created my at random in the body shop and I only changed the eyes and hair ... The aim is to get to the tenth generation with a decent heir ... Happy reading!


Meet our hero: Orridus Nottebuia ...



Being magnanimous'll spare one of his close ...



addition to being "ugly" is also no money, so he decides to try to see if there's something in his garden ...



Needless to say, nn found nothing ... Since this district
nn ever passes a female sim, Orridus addressed the gypsy.

What

rightly points out the low bid that did ...



And that's who introduced him ...



ORRIDUS: "But it is fruitful No!"
Let's try one more time ...



She's good!



Too bad the chick does not possess a phone: another hole in the water.
Orridus decides to move from the shack and head downtown and who is there? The first chick that nn be selected ...



Orridus is desperate ...



Then came her ...



... and especially YOU, Valeria!



Orridus he is fascinated



seems that it is too ...



VALERIA: I think I've ever seen one No more ugly, you make me sick! But

Orridus not give up and eventually seems to break the heart of Valeria.



... correct me, Orry stand it!



Vale, I admire you ... We think that you have children ... At the end

Orry decided to try it seriously.



You agree (O_O) ... Vale you sure?

Orry feels ringalluzzito and decides to celebrate wedding immediately ...



--------------------------------------------- -----------


I leave you with so many questions: Valeria
able to not run away?
able to procreate?
and above all, the heir will be watchable? VALERIA

last thing I admire ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment