Friday, April 4, 2008

Can I Still Exercise If I Have Herpes

luna_legacy @ 2008-04-04T12: 18:00




Yes, dear readers, our Vale is pregnant!



Orridus is happy!



Doglie time!



Vercingetorix was born ...



Orry is happy ...



Vercy's birthday is coming ...



... It is beautiful!



not pucciosissimo?



Soon it was discovered that the woman-courage was pregnant again ...



Look how cute!



It also seems relatively happy ... Crazy!



Orry also seems pleased with this pregnancy (not me!)



E 'come Vercy birthday ...



E 'even better!
VERCY: But are you sure that that is my father? I also treasure
beginning to have doubts!



Time of birth ... (This Orry is time!)



NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!



born a boy, Bartholomew



It 's a girl, Cleonte



Orry's happiness ...



Birthdays









No comment ... Apart Vercy erduccio I adore my!

0 comments:

Post a Comment