Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Rabbit Hutch Template

vent personal ... Background

Yes, life sucks and we found everyone, right?
But who says it's all the fault of others?
I cared about myself that every day that I neglect the most sacred in the world, my novels!
I do not know if anyone has read my story about Edenstyle, which I call the unfinished, but I am conscious of being a literary genius, but I realize that writing is good for ME.
But it is always me who collect random phrases on scraps of paper and in my mind, and I let go of the only decent thing I do well and that gives me a bit 'of satisfaction, because I'm a big lazy ...
Even now I could put some order in my new project, but I prefer to stay here and get angry with myself rather than put to work.
Evvero me that sometimes the work dries up, but it is also true that I write regenerates ... So
a reproach to myself, turn off sims occasionally,'re ready to change your life if you want ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment