Monday, November 29, 2010

Vans Shoe Application For Employment



your scent, your smile, your breath on my neck, your lips touch mine, your hands holding mine, everything about you is still here, still impressed in me, everything is still a clear indelible image in my heart, everything about you is exactly where you left it, as you left it, I tried to delete it by looking eyes and lips that did not wish they had your warmth, but you You're nothing remained, your sweet memory of my every castaway is sad and heavenly thoughts of evenings spent in the cold of the stairs just you and me, to swear eternal love, a hug given from the heart on the threshold of the door of your house that close and I walked away I knew we would separate for ever, to our messages, our complicity, all of you chained me in this horrible world and gray, I tried, I swear I tried to detach myself from you, to let you go but every time I come back to be free to freeze what little remains the shards of my heart now it has never been shattered, I swear that I tried to live without you, I swear that I tried and I'll try again today, but I can not because you're part of my life and I do part time, but I beg you, fly away, set me free from the pain that I have done;
I understood the error and pay the daily fee for the Chilling and sad I lost you, day after day I devour 's mind myself for that mistake, so now I ask forgiveness from the heart in his hand, and beg you to let me go, I beg you to let me go;
I just want to go back to live with the knowledge that I hate more .. I beg you to let one day be released back into the air and so to live.

0 comments:

Post a Comment