Saturday, December 19, 2009

Pinnies For Sports Custom

Harry Potter - Santa Claus is coming to Hogwarts Part 3 / 3

Title: Santa Claus Is Coming to Hogwarts - Part 3 / 3
Author: Nico
Fandom: Harry Potter
Pairing: Ron / Hermione
Rating: For all (PG)
Summary: In the world of magic there are spells that can still surprise but ... It's Christmas, and anything can happen!

Part 1 Part 2

Facing the danger of the lawn, covered by a blanket of snow half a meter thick, Ron finally came to Hagrid's cabin and knocked on the door, but no one came to open.

" Damn, you will not be not forgotten!" Then he heard the barking of Thor come from behind.

Behind the hut, in a spot that was hidden from view from the castle walls, he saw Hagrid stooped down on what was like a sledge. Not far away he noticed four Thestral tied to a pole, which is gentle huddled together for warmth.

" Hagrid ..."

The keeper turned to greet him, and noted that the boy's eyes remained fixed on horses. "They are cold too, poor things. I had thought of making blankets and of making like wearing clothes. In London I saw women Muggle put things like their dogs, poor beasts! But, perhaps, are the hottest, right? "

" Perhaps, "said Ron. "I thought ... it may be that animals are not well suited to pull the sleigh of Santa Claus. I am a little ... "

" Too proud? "Hagrid tried.

" No, too scary, rather. I mean, if I were a child, no gifts or run screaming in front of them! "

" When I was a kid who knows what would have given for a Thestral all mine! "Hagrid muttered.

" However, I do not think we have nothing, so will fit the same, "said Ron.

" Where do we start?"

" I fixed a little 'in his sleigh, the weight of the trees had broken through on one side. But I can not use magic, so you will have the final touches on your own, "said Hagrid.

" No problem. Reparo " ," said Ron, a little peeling and the wood was gone. "I think it will take some 'time to do a good job."

In fact it took about three hours to complete the work, but in the end, Ron and Hagrid looked at each other, satisfied.

The slide looked like new, solid and painted a beautiful red sparkling. "We know to do with that wand!" Said Hagrid.

" For all this work should serve at least 15 days to my debt," he said.

" We'll see," said Hagrid.

It was not the answer he wanted, but it was better than a categorical no! "And now I think it touches your clothes."

" I do not ruin them, you know," cried Hagrid, a step away. "I'm almost new, I've bought only ten years ago!"

Ron looked him from head to foot. It seemed straight out of a fight to the death with a manticore! But he had neither the time nor the inclination to get lost with a half-giant in a discussion of his clothing, then tried to reassure him. "Just transfigure ... are still clothes should not be too difficult! "he said, hoping to appear very much safer than it was.

" Ok, then," muttered Hagrid, uncertain.

Ron pointed his wand at. " Feraverto! , "he said.

Hagrid's clothing immediately stiffened in an unnatural manner, until he could no longer even bend his elbow. "What happened?" He cried.

" Um, I think I spell wrong," Ron muttered, scratching his head. "The we used to make bird teapots, I have the impression that your clothes are now made of metal! "

The company is not proved at all easy, but after several hours, during Hagrid which he found himself even in his underwear, with a swarm of birds that were flying around and a thick orange hairs on the face, finally appeared in something like a red dress, a beard and took on a creamy white color.

Ron sat down on a log, exhausted. "That hard work!"

" You?", Said Hagrid, testily. "And me? I've never been so ashamed! I, a teacher Hagwarts, surrounded by a flock! "

" the flock was not to be embarrassing, rather than your underwear! SNAS?! Have you ever heard of someone who has SNAS drawn on the linen? "

Hagrid became red almost like his new costume. "It's nice SNAS", tried to defend himself.

" Sure," Ron chuckled.

" Yes, cute," Hagrid muttered to himself.

" What time is it?" He asked Ron, at the end.

Hagrid pulled out his big pocket watch and rolled his eyes. "I'm already half past eleven! We must attack the thestrals to slide if we have time to take off before midnight! "

" Let's move, then, "said Ron, getting up to hard work and promising to be very more careful from then on, the lessons of transfiguration. Hermione would have taken ten minutes to do what he had occupied hours!

Hagrid untied the animals, tame and followed him to the sled. He had no difficulty in attack, were used to tow the coaches Hagwarts, and for this reason, after all, were much more suited to the task of Hippogriffs.

" Perfect, now I just have to levitate the slide so they can trascinarsela behind without her to drag them to the ground, dive!" Said Ron.

pointing his wand and said, " slide Locomotor !" and saw her off the ground by almost two feet.

" And should I go up there now?" Hagrid asked, skeptical.

" The plan was this."

" I do not know if it will hold ... well, I'm not fat, but are still quite heavy!"

" The spell is not calibrated according to the weight. Lift things and nothing else, no matter how big or bulky, "said Ron.

Hagrid approached with suspicion, but just put one foot on the edge of the slide, that swung dangerously to the side, making him almost lose his balance.

" Oh, no!" He exclaimed. "I do not climb up there! And if you down? I do not have mica wings like them! "She protested, pointing to the horses.

" But Hagrid! You promised me! I can not do this without you, "said Ron desperately.

" I do, I swear, but the height has always scared me to death!" He repeated. "Especially on unstable media like this!"

" Games with Acromantule as if they were puppies and the height scares you?!" protested Ron. Missing less than a quarter of an hour at midnight, and the hope of they left off more and more every second that passed.

Suddenly, however, a loud noise took them both by surprise, and when they turned in the direction whence it seemed to come were literally stunned.

A beautiful, shiny, bright red sled perfect, much larger than the other, had landed in the meadow, coming from nowhere, and pulled by eight reindeer magnificent.

" Oh, miseriaccia!" Said Ron, dropping his ass in the snow.

It was even more surprised when he saw the two men were coming down.

The first, the highest, was without doubt Albus Dumbledore, the headmaster of Hogwarts. His purple robe just sticking with a long fur-trimmed coat, half-moon spectacles propped on his nose, as always, to give it its typical expression that sly. But the other ... the other was certainly ...

" Santa Claus!" Ron muttered, trying to get up.

" Santa Claus, or Hallowsson Claus, Mr. Weasley, as he prefers," Dumbledore said quietly.

" ... I did not think ... I did not think ...", Ron stammered, finally managing to get back on feet.

" did not think there was really one the Muggles call Santa Claus? Yes, I am aware, "he said, addressing a broad smile to Hagrid.

" must run away myself," growled the gamekeeper, looking embarrassed the tip of the boots blacks.

" But then it's all true, "cried Ron, finally convinced that what he was seeing was not just the result of some strange hallucinogenic potion that could be taken by mistake, who knows when. "How ... how is it possible!"

For the first time, the man called Santa Claus spoke. "In the same way that it is possible that you fly on a broom, or turn the clothing of this cute game warden in a red suit! Magic! "

" So ... then you are a magician?" The boy asked, amazed. After all, Hermione had been right this time!

" A powerful magician, who comes from a family of powerful magicians originating in Finland," interrupted Dumbledore. "Claus Santa Claus has already made three generations of children."

" But I do not understand, "said Ron. "I thought there was a lot longer!"

" In fact, Mr. Weasley," said Dumbledore. "Would you explain it?", He said, turning to another.

Under the thick white beard, Ron saw a gentle smile. "For many generations now, my family decided to do this. I am the fifth Santa Claus never existed, to be precise. "

" And because her family decided to do ... to do what you do? "said Ron, more curious.

He smiled again. "Many, many years ago, the Muggles had not yet invented all the things they have now. They did not live comfortably in their homes with television, heating, radio, car and microwave. But I believe in magic, good and evil that it is generated. All. Thus, my ancestors, they decided that, at least once a year, this spell was going to meet them, touching them for real. Then things changed. "

" Change?"

" Slowly everyone started to forget, not to believe , to want to explain everything with the laws and formulas. And this was a good thing, first, because it allowed them to invent, grow and improve their lives. But they have left behind many of their dreams, have put aside all that they could not understand. "

" But then ... so why she continues to do so? Why does it, if no longer believe in magic muggle? "

" Oh, I did not say that no longer believes in magic muggle! " , said Santa Claus. "Children believe! Everyone, of course! Most stop doing it, at some point, but some do not. Some magicians find themselves, others just know that something we call magic is there, somewhere. And I will remember for a lifetime. "

Dumbledore looked at the clock that hung around his neck. "There are five minutes to midnight, Mr. Weasley. I thought you had an urgent engagement "

" Yes .. that is, Hagrid had to help me but then ...", mumbled Ron.

" I think Hagrid will stay here with me. I have a sudden urge to know everything about Thestral, this evening, "said Dumbledore. "But if she does the same, Mr. Weasley, Claus could accompany her to her appointment,"

Santa Claus got into the sleigh moves surprisingly agile for his age, and shook hands with Ron, who reluctantly I grabbed her and pulled himself over. "Creep down there, she will be a nice surprise," he said.

Ron sat on the back of his sleigh, and began to feel it tremble.

" Oh, oh! Blitzen, Dasher! Come on! "He cried, and before he could realize they were tacking on the spire of the castle. It was amazing how half so massive and clumsy on the ground could prove to be so streamlined and agile in the sky!

" Where shall we go?" Cried Claus, to block the wind.

" the Astronomy Tower," said Ron, raising himself a little 'to take a peek outside. They saw only the lights of the castle, everything else was immersed in total darkness.

Santa addressed his reindeer to the Astronomy Tower, and Ron search for hidden objects. For a moment he feared that Hermione was not there, then, however, decreased as the distance, he could see the outlines of a dark figure, outlined by the light coming through the door behind him.

" Get down now!" Said Santa Claus, and a moment later, pulling the reins and emitting a sound with his tongue, like a snap, the sled stopped, floating in the air in winter, just in front of the tower.

" Hello Miss Granger," he said, gay, "Welcome back!"

Hermione was silent for a moment, evidently too astonished to say anything, then Ron heard his voice.

" But you're ... you're really Santa Claus?" He heard her ask.

Typical Hermione was always asking questions!

" think I'm an impostor?", He said, amused.

" No! Absolutely! It 's just that I was not sure ... "

" you think that an impostor would know that at Christmas 1987, when he was just eight years, including others, you received your gift first book on the history of witches? "

Ron could only feel a tremor in the voice of Hermione, but would have given anything to see the wonder and joy on her face painted.

" and slippers shaped like rabbits, the following year," she murmured.

" a pendant of amethyst And the year after," he continued him.

" Then I discovered to be a witch," she ended, and for a moment silence fell.

was Santa Claus to break it again. "But I have yet another gift from you, Hermione. Perhaps the most important of all. "

reached out to Ron, he grabbed her hand and stood up.

was then that Hermione could only look, it is probably for the first time in her life, speechless.

Ron smiled, blushing to the tips of his ears. "C. .. hello," he said.

" Ron ...", she said in one breath.

The slide moved closer to the ledge, until, with a leap, Pianciano the boy landed on the tower.

" She likes her gift, Miss Granger?" Asked Santa Claus, good-natured.

" I ... yes ... yes!", She said, taking a step toward Ron, still incredulous.

" Mr. Weasley wanted so much that the two of us we met I could not help but to oblige, "he continued," and I'm very glad I did. I always knew that she would become a witch, the magic around her, was in the air! "

" The magic was in the air .. ., "she repeated, with eyes that were full of tears.

" As the air is now around inside of you ... you ", he said.

Ron and Hermione looked at her hand. Their eyes met and smiled, and she joined his fingers to his. "Thank you," he said.

" Well my boys," he finally said Santa, "It's getting late, and the world is vast, as the rod can help me if I do not do not you look after I finish in time for sunrise! "

" I wanted ... I wanted to thank you for coming," Ron began, but the other stopped him.

" do not have to thank me, I just did my job! I delivered a gift to someone who deserved it! Goodbye, and Merry Christmas! "He said, and in a puff of wind and snow was gone, swallowed by the night.

Hermione saw him disappear, but his heart was so filled with the greatest joy and wonderful he had ever tried that without even thinking for a moment, threw her arms around Ron's neck and drew her to him, kissing him with all the transportation and passion he felt for him.

was a moment, not even a minute, but seemed to last forever. When they separated he was shocked, but she stroked his hair, and again touched his lips. "Nobody has ever done a thing for me. You were fantastic, really, "she whispered, brushing the skin.

" ... I did not want you to be sad, and instead is what I always do. I'm sorry I never know how to do the right thing, "he said, closing his eyes. "But I'll try, I swear."

was enough for him to feel the warmth she exuded, smell her perfume on the wind. He did not need anything else.

" Only if you were not there I would be really sad. And Santa Claus was right, you know? "

" On what? "

She smiled. "Open your eyes, I want to watch them while I tell you."

plan He parted his eyelids, until his eyes did not meet hers. "I love you, Ronald Weasley, and I'll never have no gift more important than you," he said.

He hugged her close, savoring the best Christmas of her life.

" Also I love you, Hermione," he murmured, "and you know what?"

" What? "she asked.

" Also this time you were to be right! 're All the same I know everything, "she laughed, dropping them in the warmth of the castle.

END

0 comments:

Post a Comment