Sunday, December 20, 2009

What Guage Are Saftey Pins

Roswell - Shall we dance?

This story was written long ago in response to a contest with the theme lol VM18

Title: Shall We Dance?
Author: Nico
Fandom: Roswell
Pairing: Michael / Maria
Rating: VM18
Genre: AU
Summary: Story of a temptation, and how sometimes, it's useless to try to resist, because not everything that Like it is harmful!

Shell we dance?

-*-*-*-

St. Thomas Aquinas said that " lust is to use disordered sexual appetite that it has created many other evils, because the reason and the will they are disturbed so serious .

I do not know where I read this quote, and even as I remember it so well since that religion was never really my forte, but every time I see him walking the halls and go with that 'waddling gait slightly, but at the same time so damn oozing eroticism more and more I am convinced he is right.

Michael Guerin is the archetype of lust that walks among us, the god Apollo, who every morning instead of taking his car on fire, gets in his car and is only here to send my reason to go to hell in a very serious and disturbing my will , like the good old Thomas said.

few minutes ago is spent at my desk and smiled at me, making a gesture with his hand. I know where I would put me, those hands!

When he passed I looked at him from behind, and I noticed that has broad, and white linen shirt that falls perfectly, stopping just above her butt.

This time I know where the daughters get their hands!

" Mary, I would like you to check these plats, please."

Eh? What? Plats? But I was not about to touch the ass Michael Guerin?

" Mary, are you there?"

I look up, abandoning the dream vision of his jeans to come face to face with Warren, the head of staff surveyors. "Hey, Warren, forgive me. I was lost in thought. "

She smiled at me, making me winking. "Heart problems? A pretty girl like you cause them to others! "

" No, all right, do not worry. You said the plats you .... I'll have already checked in half an hour, ok? "

" Perfect. "

It 's a small construction company that we work for two years and I'm happy. Or rather, a few months ago I was.

Connor and Warren were the only surveyors ..... not enough?

right, both work hard but sometimes they do not know if the dentures in the mouth or have remained there, forgotten in the glass on the bedside table .... but what does this mean? What you need to take another?

I know what are the surveyors! Low, pale and with glasses! Some even have their hair a bit 'greasy, if you really have to say, and a small number is passable.

But never, ever in life I have seen one as Michael Guerin.

Last week I went to his office to hand over the cards and was shot from behind, bent over the table using inclined to draw, with all its glorious backside on display, and there not really a hair that i push it down and off she literally lie down on it.

But then you do not come and complain that staff does not make it, I say!

It 's been back to return to his room and smiled at me. Again.

E 'illegal. He has his shirt a bit 'unbuttoned at the front and I managed to glimpse a bit' of his dark skin .......

My God, I'm going crazy! They can lock up someone just to have given birth obscene thoughts?

My illness is becoming a real, though, I can not even to soaps in the shower without imagine that his hands to do so, and then his tongue along my body every minute bevendosi drop as if it were a highway four-lane highway!

now has become almost impossible to keep the same pair of underpants all day, and this, also from economic point of view is just not good considering that my consumption of water and electricity ; increased because of overwork for the washing machine and my pants park is rapidly wearing out.

Michael Guerin is an obsession. Uneconomic obsession, too!

There he was, before the coffee machine ... drink six cappuccinos a day, and pass the language to free them from the foam on his lips .... every holy time.

At times I also thought he did it on purpose, I seemed to see it while looking at me, but I'm not really sure because if it does, it has always been faster than me in the disguise thing.

Heck, I have to check these damn maps and deliver them to Warren because a 'm drooling over Michael do not think that absolves me from every sin, even if just to watch it to understand that the will is not involved.

Here's the explanation must be the pheromones or whatever you call it!

He must have a full spray, somewhere, and when the spray passes without my seeing them.

smells of Moschino, but .... I love that perfume!

-*-*-*-

were able to concentrate for about twenty minutes and only God knows how I ended to control these blessed cards.

doors Warren thanked me warmly. It 's always a pleasure to deal with him as a young man had to be a real Tombeur de femme , with his Savoire faire ..... are worrying! Between the French and erudite citations risk of being smart! This, of course, before remembering that I'm talking about myself and no one can hear what he says the little man inside my brain.

are practically at the door, and I'm back to my desk when I called again.

" Maria, do me a big favor, please. I know that soon you have a lunch break but

the plotter in the office of Michael is broken, the technician had to come and fix it in the morning but not you showed up. "

I stiffened, I know. But what can I do? Maybe I have a number of smooth muscle than that of other human beings!

" Warren, I can not repair a plotter."

He laughs ..... what an idiot I said! I'm not an expert, just an employee, it is obvious that I can not fix it!

" We need printing plants, and beyond that is the only one who is in the copy room. I think Michael is there, but I do not see at least half an hour. You could go and check, and to help if you have a problem? "

" And if I were to have a problem? "He murmured, without even realizing it.

" Why? Do you have a problem with Michael? ", He asked me surprised, frowning.

What? He's talking to me? It 'obvious that, just us two in this room!

" No, no problem .... I said maybe you have a problem?" I say quickly, with a toothy smile pulled better than I am right now .

" Then I go to help Michael .... .... .... with the plotters in the copy room," mumbled more to myself than him, while I leave and I head to the last door down the hall.

-*-*-*-

The door is ajar, but comes from a strange noise, like something was shaken vigorously. I open a bit 'and see him bent over the foot of the infernal machine, while trying to pull the paper tray that must be stuck. He hunched shoulders and his shirt is pulled so as not to even blink.

" slut ..... But you get out, asshole of a drawer?"

“ Ehm....”.

Si volta di scatto, devo averlo spaventato, e i miei occhi incontrano i suoi.

Non saprò mai descrivere quanto mi piacciano gli occhi castani. E non l'avrei mai detto prima di incontrare lui! Chi vuole avere gli occhi marroni? Nessuno! Sono insulsi, comuni........

Balle! Perché esistono talmente tante sfumature, un numero così grande di tonalità you could create a whole rainbow only with the brown!

His are like cream and whiskey. Dense, dense, deep and warm but with a spicy note. It seems that surrounds me in their embrace, and hell if I want him to do really!

" Maria ..... sorry, I did not know you were here, forgive me for the language," she says, embarrassed.

" No, do not worry. Do you have any difficulties? I can try to help you if you want. "

walk a few steps and start to smell ...... You can find out how I am supposed to approach this man can not jump on him?

My head is spinning, and for a moment that goes through my goals in that cramped little room, more like a closet than anything else, probably not much oxygen.

I move a little 'to him who now stood up, and continues to look at me with those eyes ..... magnetic opens her lips and I see the moist tip of her tongue, and I know that I want to say something, but probably the anoxia has already killed a good number of neurons in my brain, the synapses between them and the other is no longer a much and certainly also influenced by hearing.

Perhaps this story will help me when I'll have to defend against an accusation of rape! I do not know, but in the defensive strategies seems almost always temporary inability to work as a scapegoat.

And basically I'm not lying to anyone! He makes me unable to think, unable to control my actions.

is the truth at last! All that is happening is his fault! I can not be me, oh no! I would have otherwise occurred at other times, no?

And while I'm so glad to have found the explanation for everything in front of him, and run my hands on his muscular shoulders, above the thin linen shirt that is all I want in the morning dematerialize do.

" Mary .... what are you doing?"

Why do not you understand? Will not it be a virgin? No, impossible, a piece of quality can not be certain as he remained a virgin until her age!

" not you see? I want to feel what it is made your shirt, "he said.

He looks at me, opens his mouth to speak but you see I do not know what to say. Well, never mind, I have something to keep him busy.

I still hold by the arms and get up on tiptoe, because it is really high. He goes down a bit 'and within minutes my lips are on her, and my language has found its way into her mouth unceremoniously .

E 'surprised ..... but responds to the kiss even more, if possible, still down a bit', deepens it more, and the moist heat of his mouth and the fleshy as if he eats my thirst and hunger, and nothing could appease except that my tongue caresses him, make me feel as if my stomach was sucked in and become the legs were jelly.

I feel his strong hands on my waist and I think that now is actually using the best possible way, which is certainly not to have a pencil in his hand all day!

My fingers frantic attempt to undo the buttons of his shirt and slowly start to see a considerable portion of his chest. But it is not enough, I want to touch it, feel it tremble and groan under my hands.

God, are months that I'm dreaming right now, I can hardly believe what is happening, how is going on, because our movements are almost like a dance.

Yo, I've completely undone and he is doing the same with me, until you feel colder than the air on his belly. I would like to undress him, but I can not, his shirt down just a little 'under the shoulders because now it is bent, and I is not even raising her bra unfastened.

E 'a moment, a split second where his mouth close to my breast, the first open, and tongue trace circles around my nipple, wetting it and making it even harder. Her teeth gently bite the tip, then finally decided to cover it completely and suck, but continued to tease the tip of the tongue.

" Aahh, Michael ......".

It 's a strangled cry that I get from the throat and the feeling that his mouth is causing me I is transmitted directly between the legs, where now I feel beat.

I want, I know that he knows and is playing with me, and this makes it even more damn exciting.

is detached from my breasts and there is no sweetness in his eyes. That note that seems warm and soft caress Whenever I see he left the field open to something wild, something he did not know but I want desperately to try on my skin.

feel the tips of his fingers along the length of the leg from bottom-up, and then while I raise my skirt more and more until it's practically wrapped around my hips. While his hands caressing me, and they touch the inner thigh, I feel a jolt when finger it is creeping into the slip, and barely touches my lips, and then advance to browse through in the middle of spraying it with my own moods.

" Mary, God how much you wet" mutters through clenched teeth against my neck.

" Yeah ... for you," I reply, and my hand stroking the erection on clear but still hidden from his trousers.

decided to make good use of his free hand, and the string around my right buttock, pulling me against him to cancel the gap between us, and now his groin is pressed my account, and his fingers began to creep up inside my body and to penetrate, creating the initial clutch for a moment is like a jolt that awakens the senses from the torpor.

" Oh, they were months that I wanted to do it," exhales, and the voice is coming out as a whistle, because I can not help but throw her head back while her mouth sucks up to my collarbone.

" Really? You should have just said so sooner, we would not have waited so long, "he says, and the tip of her tongue, now, trace the outline of my lips as if licking an ice cream.

" Hmmmm, you ....... I just had to tell you before," she whispered.

I'm literally purring, all it does is absolutely sublime, but I think I will dream his tongue for the coming years because it is the organ most talented I've ever .... tried, because now I can not see anything.

I keep my eyes closed because I heard that deprive a sense, even momentarily, exacerbates the others, and lets you feel sensations that would otherwise be lost, that can not be recovered.

takes away from your fingers inside my body and I dragged around a photocopier.

The loss of contact makes me a moment to regain a modicum of lucidity, and to use the smartest thing that comes to my mind, loose pants.

deliberately pressed the palm of his hand against his erection, and my fingers slip inside the elastic Boxer up to touch the tip of his penis moist and swollen. I gave her the push to the contrary, giving me the satisfaction, this time to taste with the feel that I am having the effect on him.

I kiss him again, viciously, I have such a desire that he almost bites him. I still have his lower lip between his teeth when I say what I want. After all, he was always a gentleman, I do not want to risk that I trade for a lady and eventually pull back! I will not allow me to. All I want is one thing.

" I love Michael, I want to feel you inside me, please, "he murmured.

I hear him moan into my mouth, and I see him close his eyes, as if thinking. And at that point that both his hands I grab my butt and lifts me up, to sit on the photocopier open.

For a moment I have a flash comic. I am reminded of a movie I saw, I can not even remember the title, where one of the characters is a fun world to photocopy your ass. But I do not have time to laugh, I think it would be fun to try.

" Aaggh!, ..!!" Yeah, cry, and I feel it inside me. A single, powerful thrust and his penis is buried in my body, and fills me completely, adhering in every little corner, smooth and lubricated by my own excitement.

slides fast and deep like a wedge, pushing her pelvis and growing collided with mine, while his hands remain still to shake convulsively thighs, looking to expand to more to fit completely between my legs.

Move your sit more on the board to enable it to fully sink into me, and I can open my eyes only to be enchanted by the expression of absolute ecstasy that I see painted on her face.

not think I can want more than I wanted it this morning, or yesterday, or a month ago, but now that our bodies are united, and he's getting into me with a desire not I never even dreamed of, now that I can burn as if every inch of my skin had needed him, I want to recreate that with my whole being so intimate contact that makes me try something here at heart level. Something that is not just sex, not love ...... it is something. It is enough.

kiss And I need to feel really, to see if there is this something for him, or if it is a feeling that I'll forget once this is all over.

far as I can raise my back and grabbed the base of the neck, trying to lure him into my mouth, but this position is difficult, he bends and favors, but I can not reach me.

Emetto un gemito di frustrazione, ma lui, completamente affondato dentro di me, mi guarda , sorride e mi accarezza i capelli, e mi pare davvero che sia la cosa più dolce del mondo.

I suoi occhi, ora, sono di nuovo come quelli che conoscevo. Gentili, caldi come tazze di cioccolato fumante, e stavolta, con molta più dolcezza, mi solleva e io avvolgo le gambe attorno alla sua vita, cercando di non farlo uscire da me.

C'è una sedia next to the copier, and he sits down, while I automatically dissolve the power of my legs and stay astride of her, but with your feet flat on the ground.

And finally my lips again meet her in a kiss full of passion and desire is still not delivered until the end, but at the same time less hurried.

Again with the language text, the buttery texture of his mouth, and hand it to him on the teeth before it sinks completely, like any deep push does sink his cock in me again, and again, while his hands have moved from my seat at the breast, and her fingers tease me gently and promptly the nipples, which are now so hard to do almost evil.

sublime and I feel the stinging sensation of orgasm, which is emerging, and the friction of the clitoris against him, and ever more intense, more full of energy that I no longer earn and I need to do a damn burst.

" God Mary, did not take it anymore," he moans, and his jaw is contracted witness the effort that is not to enjoy doing at that very moment.

Increase the speed of my movement, and now no more sway from the top down but back and forth, and I hear him banging hard against my walls, I can almost feel it pulsing .

I can not think anymore, I help my movements wring his neck while him, his hands back on my butt, guide me, until finally, as a liberation that I could not wait to hear to get there, my muscles begin to contract and spasm of orgasm more intense than ever I tried in my short life, making me wince and shake shake. "Oh, Michael, you .... Oh God yes! "

are the only words I can say before collapsing exhausted on him, but his hands together as if two clamps on either side of me, without me time to recover the adrenaline rush that I still cross my body with a sharp rises and drops me back, sinking into me with powerful shots, while the small moans from her lips constantly emerge. The push up his loins to meet me halfway, and now I feel tense, and now when I expected to feel his hot seed uplifts me completely out of my body suddenly being on her belly and emitting only a deep, prolonged aaaaahh!

breathing heavily, and still has his hands on my hips when he opens his eyes and looks up to meet mine.

" ... I forgive, we did not have a condom and did not know if ...."

Am I dreaming or is trying to apologize? "No, everything is ok, you were right."

me out a little 'to him and I would refer back straight even if my legs shaking a little. I see him pull out a handkerchief from his pocket and wipe. Then he stands up and pulls up his pants.

eyed in the corner with my pants and I rinfilo them quickly, then I down with the skirt and try to settle as best as I can see the corners of the tie shirt.

not speak, and I do the same.

Now that everything is over I think I do not know what else to say or do to take away from this predicament. I would tell him that it was great, and I have not regretted it at all for what happened. I want to say that I hope he is not repentant because although we know little and are just much more than unknown was the strongest feeling that 've ever had in my life.

But words seem so stupid .... no, I'm afraid the truth is that he starts to laugh, or do not do it just to be polite but really think it was all a big mistake, or that I'm just easy.

And the reaction he is having I really believe that things would be so.

But then he turns to me, and I think I should say something, to open his mouth and an imperceptible sound just comes out when the door opens and Liz, my colleague with whom I had to go to lunch, comes out.

" Maria, are you here?"

" No !"...... I was I to shout about? I suspect so, because Liz comes in and shifts his gaze from Michael to me, and then again Michael.

" I must go," he mutters, and leaves the room without another word.

" Mary ... all right? Is there something wrong? "

I turn to the copier not to blurt out, buckled and a kick in the paper tray that is still open. "And 'this is not that damn drawer, you are stuck," she cried, and just as I spoke the fateful words closes.

I feel that Liz is getting closer and I laid a hand on his shoulder. "Sometimes it's with bad manners that you get everything! "

I think back to what only a few minutes ago Michael and I were doing on the photocopier and a shiver runs through the back while I think I'll have to change another pair of briefs. "I do not know how much you're right, Liz ..... do not know how. "

-*-*-*-

I have not tasted the least lunch today .... what the hell the other hand there will be and never to be enjoyed in a salad plain? Al ban all diets, a nice plate of spaghetti amatriciana I had to do!

And since I came back to work is even worse. E 'already the sixth time that passes in front of me and looks at me with one eye only to give himself a second later to a kind of corset, a mini marathon which is only meant to keep him away from me as possible.

not sure what to keep in shape, however, primarily because the road racing in the office does not leave much room for movement, and secondly because I do not think given the performance that he has need.

are so focused in taking seriously the idea of a license and get a job elsewhere that almost scares me when a shadow completely covers the light that is reflected from the window on my desk.

I look up and find myself again to swim in a sea of whiskey cream.

Seeking water bottle with your hand without looking, because I can not take my eyes off those lips that make me think of all those highly sinful things that now I do not just only imagine but I can remember.

I need a drink .... but caspiterina where is this damn bottle! Then he stretches his arm to take something that is outside my field of vision and me to him.

" With ...", I stammered.

" Please," he says, and seems at least as much embarrassed me. I can not get out of my head the image of his mouth on my breast, and only makes me want to reconsider to sweep away everything I have on the table and get a ride on his attributes. Involuntarily, my eyes are fixed up to his groin .... I said that it is very high? It is not my fault if the desks are so low, anyway!

" Um ....."

" You? What?. Finally they get up and meeting that his sexy smile that does not help my concentration.

I think maybe I could wait a while 'before you quit!

" I wanted to ask if ....". Start. But then it stops, I almost ripping the bottle from his hands and takes a big gulp of water. "I wanted to ask if you want to go out tonight."

" Really?" I exclaimed, and I realize that I have almost cried because all people within a radius of five meters turned to us.

I pick a bit 'in your shoulders and repeat the question in a tone of some eighth lowest. "Really?".

Ok, I know, it's a stupid question .... after all we have just celebrated in the back, as they say, and should not seem so absurd!

But that's what men want usually, no? And many women to be honest. Sex without complications. Have an appointment is another thing.

" Well, I thought that if you like we could go out to dinner .... and then a movie?"

Now I am really puzzled to be .... but is it possible? How does a God of sin to turn so quickly into a teddy bear Timidone? I would get up, go to his knees on the desk, put her arms around his neck and snapped a kiss on the lips sweet as it seems to me right now, but I can not, there is still a lot of people watching and I do not think it would help divert their attention from us.

" Ok, I would very much like," I reply, and I almost feel excited, throbbing.

He smiles, and seems more relaxed now. "Perfect. I would pick you up but I do not know where you live ... maybe if you could point ....."

" course." I begin to explain the quickest way to get to my house. It is bent to better see the street that I'm showing, I feel his warm breath caresses my neck and I would again his lips, his body and everything else, a complete package.

" Then step in the seven and a half," he says, before asking me to go back a beautiful smile.

I realize that things usually do not work that way. There is an order of the sections to follow ... be respected ...

But if there is something I've always loved doing is ditching the rules and show everyone that can fit in another way ... in fact, that may even go much, much better!

I bite my lip while I watch him walk ..... it hath a glorious ass, I must say, I have an irresistible desire to bite him.

Just get home prepare something to eat, because by chance it could also happen to be less willing to go out, and I can not let a beautiful child as he dies of hunger, no?

I think I have an unedifying stupid smile on his face, and I believe that I shall take the salary of this afternoon, but what matters is that maybe it's a good day when I can The applicant also make fancy shower.

End

0 comments:

Post a Comment